THE NEW YEAR PACKAGE
The New Year celebration is usually a bit more glamorous at Hotel Tylösand, and this year’s party is no exception. We’re already preparing for a weekend that will keep memories of the new year’s party glowing way into February.
BUBBLES AND ART
The beautiful winter landscape with the vast Tylösand beach, the Kattegat sea, and the lovely walking trail Prins Bertils stig are all tempting attractions, but it’s inside the hotel that the real fun begins.
If you arrive on Friday there will be a guided Art tour with our gallerist, as well as a champagne tasting in the afternoon. After that, it’s time to look forward to the delicious three course dinner featuring entertainment and a quiz with piano bar artist Josefine Hansson in Restaurang Tylöhus.
HAPPY NEW YEEEAAAR!
New year’s Eve will get the best possible kick-off with our big New Year brunch in Restaurang Tylöhus at 12-14 o’clock, greeting hotel guests as well as other visitors welcome. If you arrive to the hotel on New Year’s Eve, there will be an art tour as well as a champagne tasting in the afternoon.
Then it’s time to get ready for the four-course dinner with piano entertainment, before we move up to the ballroom where a great live band will fill the dance floor with the best party hits ever.
At midnight the sky will explode in a New Year’s fireworks that will make your champagne glasses clink. And then the party continues in Leif’s night club, where the DJ pumps up the jam until 2 o’clock.
THE BIG PIZZA BUFFET
Since New Year’s Day is the International Pizza Day, we will serve an irresistible pizza buffet at Leif’s Pizzeria – which of course is open for both hotel guests and other hungry visitors (everything is available for takeaway, if you choose).
Since we’re rebuilding The Spa, only the top floor will be open, but to compensate for that we’ll arrange a New Year Swim in the Kattegat sea for all toughies. And when you get up, we promise to offer something warm in your glass. Children under 15 years don’t have access to The Spa, but the Tuffers Club will keep the youngest busy with table-tennis, movies, pentathlon, pottering, and lots of other fun things the whole weekend.
ALL THIS IS INCLUDED
• Overnight stay in double room
• Big breakfast buffet with breakfast chef
• Three course dinner Dec 30
• Champagne tasting Dec 30 and 31
• Live music and New Year’s quiz in the restaurant with Josefine Hansson Dec 30
• New Year’s Brunch and piano entertainment with Josefine Hansson Dec 30
(included if you arrive on Dec 30)
• New Year’s bath Dec 31
• Welcome drink (cava or alcohol free alternative) Dec 31
• Four course New Year’s dinner including wine package Dec 31
• Live music in the restaurant with Josefine Hansson Dec 31
• Sweets and coffee in the ballroom Dec 31
• Live band in the ballroom Dec 31
• Fireworks at midnight Dec 31
• Night club at Leif's Dec 31
• Access to the top floor at The Spa* N.B. Very limited capacity, read more below.
• Gym and virtual fitness programs
• Free use of bathrobe during your stay and slippers to take home (for the adults)
*Our first spa floor is being rebuilt, which means that only the top floor is available with very limited capacity. 15 years age limit. If capacity is full, please come back later